Otway4 - 4-Channel NB-IoT Logger
- Up to 15 year battery life1
- Replaceable long-life Lithium Thionyl Chloride batteries.
- Up to 4 Inputs. (pulse, 0-10v etc) with Tamper Detection
- IP 67 enclosure with cable-gland bottom entry
- Industrial Solder SIM for robust communications (can be over-ridden by using internal SIM slot)
- Optional secondary Battery can be fitted for long-life comms at faster push intervals (say 15 minute intervals).
- Encrypted, compressed payload sent to Netstream.
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for commissioning
- Manufactured in Australia for harsh Australian conditions.
- Anti-Tamper screws
- Available with different pulse probes to suit different meter types. (additional cost may apply depending on meter/probe type)
1 NOTE: 15 Year battery life based on 2 input version with “Cell Edge” coverage (144dB MCL), < 50°C max ambient temp and 2 x channels of hourly data transmitted once every 24 hours. No OTA FW upgrades or BLE use (except at time of commissioning).
- Secure 128 bit AES1 - GCM2 encryption
- The Logger supports four (4) pulse inputs, so can be fitted to ELSTER V100 meters as well as:
- C Series Combination meters
- Helix Meters
- Any other meter with a pulse output.
- Has two “Standard” load-profiles (hourly)
- Holds > 2-year of hourly data internally, even after data is sent
- Has two “User selectable” load profiles (1min – 1 day)
- Can add Load Profiles for total. (for dual meter installs)
- User can select when the load profiles are sent.
- OTA firmware updates (approx. 200kb)
- Full integration with SBS Netstream platform. (API’s available)
- Integrated Tamper alarm (Cover removed, Probe Removed, probe cable cut, probe cable shorted, Device uncontactable)
1 AES = Advance Encryption Standard
2 GCM = Galois/Counter Mode