What meter do you need ?

 To choose the meter, there are few parameters to consider:

First, is it a :

Option A - Whole current meter (aka direct connect)

A whole current meter is where the electricity supply passes through the meter itself. Typically used for loads up to 100 amps.

I need a whole current meter

Option B - CT (Current transformer) driven meter

CT meter is where current transformers are used (Read more here). CT meters are typically for larger loads than 100 amps.

I need a CT meter

← Older Post Newer Post →