3-Phase easywire® Multifunction Din Rail Mounted Energy Meter - Dual LoadSKU: RI-D460-G-C
- Four module DIN rail mounted
- Energy pulse LED
- 2 x separate 3 Phase or 6 x Single Phase inputs (330mV) from easywire® CTs (-/5A or -/1A CTs with converter)
- Single phase or three phase network compatible
- Independently programmable CT ratios (Load 1 and Load 2)
- Programmable voltage transformer ratio
- True RMS measurement
- High definition white backlit LCD display
- Simple programming & operation / auto or manual page scrolling
- 2 x Pulse outputs and Modbus communication
- Voltage OUT connector for daisy chaining up to 32 meters from one supply
The RI-D460 series are part of the easywire® family of meters. The easywire® system has been designed to save up to 90% installation time compared to a standard meter and current transformer installation.
This series of meters contain two metering circuits in one case, and accept inputs from two separate easywire® current transformers while still utilizing the same voltage reference.
These DIN rail mounted multifunction energy meters are suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in industrial and commercial applications. This series is particularly suited for use in split-load lighting and power boards in single or three phase applications.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides clear indication of measured values in all light conditions. Push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user access to the display page required.
The meter is available in one version:-
- With two pulse outputs (one per input) and RS485 Modbus communication.
The unit is housed in a compact four module width housing suitable for DIN rail mounting.
- Voltage - L-L, L-N and average
- Current - Per phase and average (LOAD 1 and LOAD 2)
- Power Factor - per phase and average
- Power - Active, Reactive and Apparent (per phase and total)
- Power Max. demand - Active and apparent power
- Energy - Active, reactive and apparent (per load and total)
|RI-D460 Operating Instructions with Modbus Registers|
|RI-FD460 Data Sheet 08_19 (568KB)|