NETSTREAM - UTILITY CONSUMPTION DATA. SIMPLIFIED
Netstream is SBS’s end-to-end smart metering solution that combines utility metering, communications, network management, software, consumer applications and professional services in a single secure and integrated platform.
This intuitive utility data portal allows building managers, operators and tenants access to their meter data online at any time. Standard reports for energy and cost management, billing or tenant engagement immediately add value to your data.
Netstream seamlessly integrates sensors and devices from any vendor, with support for multiple communications technologies. It's a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) utility metering platform.
Netstream is multi-utility so it can integrate with most meter manufacturers' equipment, including: electricity, gas, hot and cold water, and heat and air conditioning meters.
TURN METER DATA INTO ACTIONABLE REPORTS, BILLS OR ANALYTICS
Netstream combines automated, daily meter interrogation with a web-based interface and is geared specifically toward energy consumers, building operators, property managers, and sustainability consultants.
Your data will always be in an easy to interpret format, regardless of the type of meter, and you will not need to install any meter-specific software.
Many meter manufacturers limit their users by forcing them to use their specific software for reading their meters, but this can add up to several siloed software programs running independently of each other.
With native support for EDMI, Kamstrup , OMS (Open Metering System), Wired and Wireless M-Bus (EN 13747), MODBUS RTU and BACnet (amongst others), Netstream is truly multi-utility and meter agnostic.
- Easy access to meter data for administrators
- Intuitive and customisable web interface
- Real-time meter reporting available (dependent on meter ability)
- Built-in data redundancy ensures meter readings are accurate and delivered on time
- Cloud-based model requires no in-house IT support
- Daily or weekly snapshots of meter readings available
- Meter and comms dashboards automatically evaluates data completeness
- Fully compatible with the latest Internet Browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, without the need for 3rd party plugins