Single Phase Moulded Case RI-CT090 Series
The RI-CT090 Series forms part of a large family of solid core single phase moulded case current transformers from Rayleigh Instruments.
These transformers are suitable for monitoring current flow in commercial, industrial or utility applications. They are designed to connect any standard metering or relay product requiring a 5A or 1A output and are available with Primary current input ranges from 400A to 1600A.
The RI-CT090 Series have been designed for ease of installation and are supplied with DIN rail clip, Busbar fixings and fixing feet. They also have clear markings moulded into the case to indicate the correct direction of primary current flow to minimise installation errors.
- From 400A to 1600A Primary currents
- 5A or 1A Secondary output
- 85mm width
- 60 x 15mm, 50 x 30mm or Ø45mm cable aperture
- Sealable terminal cover
- Supplied with DIN Rail mounting clip, Busbar fixing and mounting feet
- Compact design
- Indication of primary current flow (arrows on case body)
|Primary Current||Class 0.5 VA||Class 1 VA||Class 3 VA|